Aadarshini meaning and origin
Girl name Aadarshini is used majorly in Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Sindhi, Hindi, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil and Marathi languages, meaning of Aadarshini is "Idealistic".Names that rhyme with Aadarshini
Popularity of Aadarshini
Aadarshini is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadarshini?
There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. You are in a good place right now and love life. You are all about adventure and travel. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aadarshini
- Maheepati - Used mostly in Bengali and Gujarati, Maheepati bestowed upon boys, Maheepati means "The King"
- Vikasni - Girl name Vikasni is used substantially in Oriya, Marathi and Malayalam, meaning of Vikasni is "Goddess Lakshmi"
- Girisharan - The boy name Girisharan means "Mountain" is especially used in Oriya, Marathi and Telugu
- Gauravi - Meaning of Gauravi is Goddess Durga or Honour is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Kannada and Tamil
- Yesha means Victory or He Will Accept is chiefly used in Kannada, Bengali and Oriya is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Aadarshini
We could not find any notable namesake.