Aadavan meaning and origin
Boy name Aadavan means "Sun or The Sun" is chiefly used in Malayalam, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Aadavan
Popularity of Aadavan
Aadavan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadavan?
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Other names similar to Aadavan, for would be parents
- Vighnarajendra - Vighnarajendra's meaning is Lord of All Obstacles is especially used in Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil is a baby boy name
- Kushaan - Used primarily in Gujarati, Malayalam and Hindi, Kushaan means "Clever or Dynasty" is customarily given to boys
- Samhitha - Used notably in Kannada and Hindi unwonted, Samhitha is used as a girl name, Samhitha means "Who Wants Good for Every One or Put Together"
- Aniha - Aniha's meaning is Unwillingness or Indifferent is a gender-neutral name is used majorly in Hindi and Telugu
- Medhasvi means Goddess Saraswati aimed at baby girls is used commonly in Tamil, Bengali and Malayalam
Namesakes of Aadavan
We could not find any notable namesake.