Aadesh meaning and origin
Aadesh means Command, Message or Instruction has its origin in Sanskrit is a boy name is used principally in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam.
Variants of AadeshNames that rhyme with Aadesh
Popularity of Aadesh
Aadesh is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Aadesh is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Aadesh is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Aadesh
You always act like everything's just great. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Allow yourself to think more freely. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything.
If you like Aadesh, you would love these names
- Shilath - Shilath's meaning is Shilpam is used as a boy name is notably used in Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati
- Lakit - Meaning of Lakit is Beautiful is used in Marathi and Malayalam is used as a boy name
- Chandratha mainly is used in Kannada, Telugu and Oriya bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Chandratha is "Nectar of the Moon"
- Ruthvi especially is used in Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Ruthvi is "Speech or Love or Saint"
- Rup - Dominantly used in Telugu and Kannada, Rup means "Form" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aadesh
- Aadesh Shrivastava, music composer and singer of Indian music