Aadhana meaning and origin
The girl name Aadhana means "Being First" is commonly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aadhana
Popularity of Aadhana
Aadhana is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aadhana?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You have a quick mind. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Other names similar to Aadhana, for would be moms
- Harischandra - Harischandra's meaning is Ancestor of Lord Rama who is Known for his Love for Truth or Never Lied or An Ancient King used for baby boys is used commonly in Hindi
- Shambhunath - Shambhunath's meaning is Lord Shiva is principally used in Hindi is a boy name
- Jnaan - The boy name Jnaan means "Knowledge" is primarily used in Hindi
- Meceka - Meaning of Meceka is Gem or Cloud is chiefly used in Hindi is aimed at baby girls
- Saineha is used primarily in Hindi, Saineha means "Lord Sairam" is a girl name
Namesakes of Aadhana
We could not find any notable namesake.