Aadhirai meaning and origin
Used primarily in Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Gujarati, Aadhirai means "A Special Star or The Six Lunar" is a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Aadhirai
Popularity of Aadhirai
Aadhirai is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadhirai?
You are selective when it comes to friends. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Your failures motivate you. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are a child of change. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Other names similar to Aadhirai, for name hunters
- Piya - Particulary used in Telugu, Tamil and Oriya rarefied and modernistic, Piya means "Beloved" is aimed at baby girls
- Vidhyavathi - Predominantly used in Hindi, Kannada and Bengali, Vidhyavathi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Vidhyavathi is "A Scholar, Wisdom or Learning"
- Mohal means Attractive or Smart is used in Tamil and Bengali is bestowed upon baby boys
- Samshini - Used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Kannada, Samshini is used as a girl name, Samshini means "Destroyer of Evil or Destroyer"
- Eeswari is used notably in Kannada, Hindi and Marathi is used in general as a girl name, Eeswari means "Another Name of Lalithamba or Goddess"
Namesakes of Aadhirai
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadhirai
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Birth