Aadhiran meaning and origin
The rare and modern boy name Aadhiran is used chiefly in Tamil, Aadhiran means "The First Existence".Names that rhyme with Aadhiran
Popularity of Aadhiran
Aadhiran is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. At least, 9 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Aadhiran
You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more.
Do you like Aadhiran? Read these names too
- Mahilarasan means King of Joy is used as a girl name is majorly used in Tamil
- Gunan - Gunan's meaning is Good Person is notably used in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Elilvani is used chiefly in Tamil, Elilvani means "Beautiful" is a girl name
- Zanjeer - The girl name Zanjeer means "Tasty" is largely used in Tamil
- Eelam - The girl name Eelam is largely used in Tamil, Eelam means "Proposed Independent State That Tamils in Sri Lanka"
Namesakes of Aadhiran
We could not find any notable namesake.