Aadhyaa meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadhyaa is Goddess Durga is a baby girl name is used specifically in Tamil and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aadhyaa
Popularity of Aadhyaa
Aadhyaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aadhyaa
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Looking for names similar to Aadhyaa? Please go through the following names
- Swatantar - Chiefly used in Kannada and Marathi, Swatantar bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Swatantar is "Independent"
- Komalika - Particulary used in Telugu, Hindi and Marathi, Komalika is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Komalika is "Sensitive or Tender"
- Aberassithan - Specifically used in Telugu and Kannada, Aberassithan is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Aberassithan is "Unbeatable or God"
- Bhavanika - Specifically used in Tamil, Marathi and Sanskrit, Bhavanika is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Bhavanika is "Express, Living in a Castle or Imitate"
- Vanji - Specifically used in Hindi and Tamil, Vanji means "Lord Shiva or Slender Stem of a Creeper" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Aadhyaa
We could not find any notable namesake.