Aadina meaning and origin
Girl name Aadina is commonly used in Arabic language, meaning of Aadina is "Friday".Names that rhyme with Aadina
Popularity of Aadina
Aadina is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Pakistan. As per our findings, over 50 babies have been bestowed Aadina around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aadina?
Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You are very smart and calculative. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Be more flexible and less stubborn. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names similar to Aadina
- Sherveen - Used in Arabic, Sherveen is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Old English, Sherveen means "Sweet"
- Muzhdah - Girl name Muzhdah means "Good News" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Mustakim - Meaning of Mustakim is Straight Road is used particulary in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Haiqa - Girl name Haiqa means "True or Obedient of God" is especially used in Arabic
- Mehjibin - Meaning of Mehjibin is Nature is commonly used in Arabic is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Aadina
We could not find any notable namesake.