Arab meaning and origin
The boy name Arab means "Peaceful" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Arab
Popularity of Arab
Arab is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1960, peaked in 1966 when it ranked 1021st and last appeared in 1981. But Arab is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Algeria and India. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Arab as their given name according to our estimate.
Arab in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Arab?
You are daring and courageous. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Looking for names similar to Arab? Please go through the following names
- Pareerou primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Pareerou is "Having a Face Like a Fairy or Face Like a Fairy / Beautiful"
- Nimra - The queer girl name Nimra means "Soft or Cute Girl" is primarily used in Arabic
- Bedar - Used specifically in Arabic unheard-of, Bedar is rooted from Persian and is used for both sexes, Bedar means "Alert or Attentive"
- Ishaml is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Ishaml means "Flower"
- Zajil - Meaning of Zajil is Loud aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Arab
- Arab Strap, Scottish indie rock band whose core members are Aidan Moffat and Malcolm Middleton
- Arab Shamilov, Yazidi novelist who lived in the Soviet Union
- Arab on Radar, Providence