Aadityapal meaning and origin
Aadityapal means Protector of the Sun is mainly used among Sikhs is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Aadityapal
Popularity of Aadityapal
Aadityapal is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aadityapal?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You have a clear opinion of things Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. Injustice pisses you off.
Other names similar to Aadityapal, for soon-to-be-parents
- Haramrit is used dominantly in Punjabi is a girl name, Haramrit means "Gods Immortalizing Nectar"
- Shivdev - Boy name Shivdev means "Lord Shiva" is used predominantly in Sikh
- Sahib means Companion or Gentleman is used specifically in Kannada and Gujarati is a gender insensitive name has origin in Punjabi
- Dhirajpreet - Dhirajpreet's meaning is Lover of Patience is used as a boy name is largely used in Sikh
- Ramanmeet - Ramanmeet's meaning is Friendly Beloved is especially used in Sikh is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aadityapal
We could not find any notable namesake.