Aadne name meaning
On This Page
What does Aadne mean?
Aadne is used substantially in Norwegian and Danish is used as a boy name. Aadne is another transcription of Ådne. Ådne is Norwegian equivalent of Árni. Ådne means Eagle and Rule has origin in Old High German.
Variants of AadneNames that rhyme with Aadne
How popular is the name Aadne?
Aadne is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Aadne in Nordic countries
What numerology tells about Aadne?
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are.
If you like Aadne, you would love these names
- Berge - Uncustomary Berge dominantly is used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish bestowed upon baby boys, Berge means "From the Fortified Hill Or Castle and Mountain" is originated from Germanic. Berge is derivative of Berg.
- Einride - Boy name Einride is majorly used in Norwegian and Swedish. Einride is Norwegian equivalent of Æinriði
- Gunvard - Boy name Gunvard is used dominantly in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Gunvard is Swedish equivalent of Gunnvarðr
- Auen - Boy name Auen is majorly used in Swedish and Norwegian. Auen is equivalent of Audun in Norwegian language
- Hilberta - Hilbertas origin is Old High German bestowed upon baby girls used substantially in Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Hilberta is "Shiny and Struggle". Hilberta is feminine variant of Hilbert.
Famous people named Aadne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadne
- Boy names beginning with A
- Danish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Rule