Aadrika meaning and origin
Unexpected and Modern girl name Aadrika means "Goddess or Mountain or Celestial" is used in Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Aadrika
Popularity of Aadrika
Aadrika is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our research, at least 20 people have been bestowed Aadrika around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aadrika?
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Looking for a name like Aadrika? Please go through the following names
- Vaydeesh - The boy name Vaydeesh is primarily used in Bengali and Gujarati, Vaydeesh means "God of the Vedas"
- Katam mostly is used in Bengali, Oriya and Gujarati bestowed upon boys, meaning of Katam is "Best or Handsome"
- Kanchanabha is used notably in Hindi and Malayalam is a baby boy name, Kanchanabha means "Golden Hued Body"
- Chittesh - Originated from Sanskrit, Chittesh means "Lord of the Soul or Ruler of Mind", a boy name is used mainly in Tamil and Oriya
- Subhasini - Mainly used in Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada, Subhasini means "Nice Girl or Well Spoken" is used for girls
Namesakes of Aadrika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadrika
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Mountain
- Baby Names that mean Celestial