Aagman meaning and origin
Unisex name Aagman is used particulary in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Aagman is "Arrival or Welcome".Names that rhyme with Aagman
Popularity of Aagman
Aagman is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aagman?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
If you like Aagman, you would love these names
- Kerak - Boy name Kerak means "Ancient Hindu Warrior" is used majorly in Marathi and Hindi
- Vaakpati - Used primarily in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi, Vaakpati used for baby boys, Vaakpati means "Great Orator"
- Pranetra especially is used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Hindi bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Pranetra is "Leader, Promulgator or Creator"
- Jhil is used dominantly in Gujarati and Kannada is a girl name, Jhil means "Waterfall"
- Ekeshwar means The Supreme Being is used primarily in Hindi and Marathi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aagman
We could not find any notable namesake.