Aagrata meaning and origin
Girl name Aagrata means "Ruler" is dominantly used in Kannada and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Aagrata
Popularity of Aagrata
Aagrata is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aagrata
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Change your perspective. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships.
Other names similar to Aagrata, for would be moms
- Sukusuma - Meaning of Sukusuma is Ornamented with Beautiful Flowers is a girl name is used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit
- Vidyota means Consisting of Lightning or Glittering is chiefly used in Hindi and Sanskrit is used for girls
- Somadatta - Meaning of Somadatta is Given by the Moon is principally used in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name
- Arunank means Sun is specifically used in Hindi and Marathi is used for baby boys
- Sukhayani - Meaning of Sukhayani is One who Gladdens used for baby girls is predominantly used in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Aagrata
We could not find any notable namesake.