Kirav meaning and origin
Boy name Kirav is used principally in Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi, meaning of Kirav is "The Sun".Names that rhyme with Kirav
Popularity of Kirav
Kirav is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, at least 50 people have been bestowed Kirav around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kirav
You are probably gifted with great physical and spiritual energy that you use to help people. To have letter V finish your name represents your weirdness, vivid imagination, and daydreaming. Your imaginative world is where you create plans to achieve your actual goals. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality.
Looking for a name like Kirav? Please go through the following names
- Ojeeta - Girl name Ojeeta means "Born in the Month of Falgun" is used substantially in Bengali, Hindi and Marathi
- Vagisa - Boy name Vagisa is used predominantly in Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Vagisa is "Master of Speech"
- Tallaj - The boy name Tallaj means "Excellent or Happiness" is used dominantly in Hindi and Marathi
- Shilparaj - Meaning of Shilparaj is King of Artisans is primarily used in Hindi and Marathi is used for boys
- Aditey - Predominantly used in Marathi and Hindi, Aditey bestowed upon boys, meaning of Aditey is "Another Name of the Sun"
Namesakes of Kirav
We could not find any notable namesake.