Aahuk meaning and origin
Aahuk's meaning is God Gift used for girls is used mostly in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aahuk
Popularity of Aahuk
Aahuk is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Aahuk?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Looking for a name like Aahuk? Please go through the following names
- Vijayakumari - Vijayakumari's meaning is Victorious is primarily used in Hindi is aimed at baby girls
- Nageshan is used commonly in Hindi, Nageshan means "Lord Shiva" is bestowed upon boys
- Anidita is used in Hindi, Anidita means "Goddess Durga" is used as a girl name
- Chanderjeet - Chiefly used in Hindi, Chanderjeet bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Chanderjeet is "Conquer of the Moon"
- Madhuyaaminee - Used majorly in Hindi, Madhuyaaminee is used as a girl name, Madhuyaaminee means "Sweet Girl"
Namesakes of Aahuk
We could not find any notable namesake.