Aaima meaning and origin
Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Aaima means "Leader or Ruler" is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aaima
Popularity of Aaima
Aaima is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 1452nd. Over 144 babies in England and Wales have been named Aaima. The first name is a common name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aaima as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aaima?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker.
Looking for names similar to Aaima? Please go through the following names
- Rochdi - Originated from Arabic, Rochdi is used as a boy name, Rochdi means "Righteousness or Uprightness" is notably used in Arabic
- Shadia - The odd girl name Shadia is chiefly used in Arabic is originated from Native and Arabic, Shadia means "Singer"
- Pariza - Unusual and Contemporary girl name Pariza means "Beautiful or Fairy" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Saamit - Saamit's meaning is Name of a Sahabi aimed at boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Suml - Used notably in Arabic, Suml means "Name of an Early Distinguished Woman" is a girl name
Namesakes of Aaima
We could not find any notable namesake.