Sholeh meaning and origin
Sholeh especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sholeh is "Flame".Names that rhyme with Sholeh
Popularity of Sholeh
Sholeh is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Iran. As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Sholeh globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sholeh
You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Sholeh
- Abduljabbar - Abduljabbar's meaning is One who Serves the Comforter or Servant of the Compeller is used dominantly in Arabic is given to boys
- Nadr means Flourishing is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Malakah - Particulary used in Arabic, Malakah means "Talent" is used as a baby girl name
- Najila - Uncommon girl name Najila is dominantly used in Arabic language, Najila means "Bright Eyes"
- Hassam - Hassam's meaning is Sword is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Sholeh
We could not find any notable namesake.