Aakaksha name meaning
On This Page
What does Aakaksha mean?
Aakaksha substantially is used in Tamil, Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Aakaksha is "Desire" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Aakaksha
How popular is the name Aakaksha?
Aakaksha is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aakaksha?
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You always act like everything's just great. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. Listen to the advice you give. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Parents who liked Aakaksha, loved these names
- Tamilarasan - Majorly used in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada, Tamilarasan is used as a boy name, meaning of Tamilarasan is "Tamil King or King of Tamil"
- Vaasuki is used commonly in Malayalam, Hindi and Gujarati bestowed upon both boys and girls, Vaasuki means "Learned or A Celestial Cobra"
- Srikala - Girl name Srikala means "A Portion of Lakshmi" is used chiefly in Gujarati and Sanskrit
- Ranga - Ranga's meaning is Colourful is used in Sikh, Tamil and Hindi is given to baby boys
- Vaitheeswaran - Used chiefly in Hindi and Tamil, Vaitheeswaran means "Lord Brahma's Son" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Aakaksha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aakaksha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Desire