Aakanksha meaning and origin
Far-out and Modern girl name Aakanksha is substantially used in Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Tamil and Malayalam, meaning of Aakanksha is "Desire or Wish" is rooted from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Aakanksha
Popularity of Aakanksha
Aakanksha is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Aakanksha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 190000 have the name. As per our research, over 6000 people has been named Aakanksha globally.
Numerological aspects of Aakanksha
You always act like everything's just great. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You have a clear opinion of things Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Do you like Aakanksha? Other names you would love
- Saudeep means Satyen or Lord of Truth aimed at boys is used especially in Telugu and Malayalam
- Binodan - Boy name Binodan means "A Person who can Spread Love or Joy" is dominantly used in Kannada, Hindi and Marathi
- Samyukta means Goddess Devi or Goddess Durga is a baby girl name is used in Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu
- Nithan predominantly is used in Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Nithan is "Renowned or A Person of Story"
- Hiranmayi means Deer-Like or Golden is used in Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Aakanksha
We could not find any notable namesake.