Aakshya meaning and origin
Aakshya means Not Distroyable is a girl name is used largely in Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Aakshya
Popularity of Aakshya
Aakshya is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aakshya
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you.
If you like Aakshya, you would love these names
- Aakshya is used principally in Malayalam and Marathi, Aakshya means "Not Distroyable" is a baby girl name
- Snehitha - Majorly used in Gujarati and Oriya, Snehitha is used as a girl name, meaning of Snehitha is "Friendly"
- Jalaj - The unisex name Jalaj means "Lotus" is majorly used in Tamil, Sanskrit and Malayalam
- Nilaruna means The First Light of the Dawn or the Moon is particulary used in Gujarati and Tamil is a girl name
- Nibhis chiefly is used in Gujarati and Bengali, meaning of Nibhis is "Lord Ganesh" is given to boys
Namesakes of Aakshya
We could not find any notable namesake.