Aaleigha meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Aaleigha is used largely in English is of Hebrew origin is given to girls. Aaleigha is variant transcription of Aleigha. Meaning of Aleigha is The Ascent is used particulary in English is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AaleighaNames that rhyme with Aaleigha
Popularity of Aaleigha
Aaleigha is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6098 (2012) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 171 babies that have been given the name Aaleigha in United States. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Aaleigha around the globe.
What numbers say about Aaleigha?
You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Learn how to trust people more. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously.
Other names similar to Aaleigha, for would be moms
- Mischael - The boy name Mischael is particulary used in German. It is rooted from Hebrew, Mischael means "Who is What God Is?"
- Yannic is originated from Hebrew language is used as a boy name, Yannic means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" is substantially used in Breton and French
- Ezzy - Boy name Ezzy means "Help" is originated from Hebrew language. Ezzy is resulted from Ezer.
- Tivonia - Girl name Tivonia means "Lover of Nature" is originated from Hebrew. Tivonia is resultant of Tivona.
- Shirel means God's Song is of Hebrew origin and a girl name is commonly used in English and French
Namesakes of Aaleigha
We could not find any notable namesake.