Aleigha meaning and origin
Widespread girl name Aleigha means "The Ascent" has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in English.
Variants of AleighaNames that rhyme with Aleigha
Popularity of Aleigha
In United States, Aleigha was once a common name since emerging in 1981 it has been given to over 4278 babies. When at its peak in 2012,. However after 38 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Aleigha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 201 babies that have been given the name Aleigha in England and Wales.
Aleigha is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Aleigha as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aleigha
The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are very smart and calculative. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. People admire your spirit. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Do you like Aleigha? Read these names too
- Ebenezar means Eben and Ezer used for baby boys has its origin in Hebrew. Ebenezar is derived from Ebenezer.
- Elizabel - The odd girl name Elizabel is originated from Hebrew, Elizabel means "God is My Oath and God is Perfection God is My Oath". Elizabel is a derivative of Elizabeth.
- Ganit - The unisex name Ganit means "Defender, The Defender or Troop" and is used majorly in Marathi and Tamil is originated from Hebrew language
- Danni - Unorthodox Danni is originated from Hebrew is used particulary in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian and a gender insensitive name, Danni means "God is My Judge or Feminine Variant of Daniel"
- Yvan means Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin, used in French and Slavic is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Aleigha
We could not find any notable namesake.