AaniFatimahKhatoon meaning and origin
AaniFatimahKhatoon is used mostly in Arabic, AaniFatimahKhatoon means "She was a Literary Woman and a Poetess in Qastaniniyah" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with AaniFatimahKhatoon
Popularity of AaniFatimahKhatoon
AaniFatimahKhatoon is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about AaniFatimahKhatoon
Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Do you like AaniFatimahKhatoon? You would love these names
- Abdul-Razzaq commonly is used in Arabic used for boys, meaning of Abdul-Razzaq is "Servant of the Maintainer or The Provider"
- Lateefah - Meaning of Lateefah is Gentle, Friendly or Variant of Latifa is a girl name is used notably in Arabic
- Muttalib means Grand Father of the Prophet Muhammad, Seeker or Abdul Muttalib is used prevalently in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Mabah - Boy name Mabah means "Neither Bless nor Curse" is used prevalently in Arabic
- Hafizullah - Notably used in Arabic, Hafizullah is used as a boy name, meaning of Hafizullah is "Remembrance of Allah"
Namesakes of AaniFatimahKhatoon
We could not find any notable namesake.