Mabah meaning and origin
Boy name Mabah means "Neither Bless nor Curse" is used particulary in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mabah
Popularity of Mabah
Mabah is an uncommon name around the world. As per our findings, over 90 babies have been bestowed Mabah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mabah
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are all about adventure and travel. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
Do you like Mabah? Read these names too
- Wajdia - Girl name Wajdia means "Will" is used in Arabic
- Zayaam - Boy name Zayaam means "Honor, Share or Place" is majorly used in Arabic
- Hizrat - Chiefly used in Arabic, Hizrat bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hizrat is "Freshness"
- Aseerah - Predominantly used in Arabic, Aseerah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aseerah is "Helper"
- Noureddine - New-fangled and Isolated Noureddine notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Noureddine is "The Light of Religion or Light of Faith" came from Arabic
Namesakes of Mabah
We could not find any notable namesake.