Aaradhaya meaning and origin
Unisex name Aaradhaya means "Regard, To Worship or Name of an Ornament" is used largely in Telugu, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Gujarati, Oriya and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Aaradhaya
Popularity of Aaradhaya
Aaradhaya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aaradhaya
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Positive energy adores your spirit. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Other names similar to Aaradhaya, for soon-to-be-parents
- Anasua - Girl name Anasua means "One who is Not Jealous of Anybody" is dominantly used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi
- Vishalakshi means One with Big Eyes or Large Eyed is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Telugu and Marathi
- Sanehi - Meaning of Sanehi is Beloved or Beloved. Hanuman Stuti is used predominantly in Telugu and Tamil is a baby boy name
- Sreeya - Used notably in Bengali and Hindi curious and modernistic, Sreeya is used as a unisex name, Sreeya means "Goddess Laxmi or Excellent"
- Nitheesh - Boy name Nitheesh means "Glows Forever, Lord of Law or One who is Well Versed In Law or Name of Lord Shiva" is dominantly used in Kannada, Tamil and Marathi
Namesakes of Aaradhaya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaradhaya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Worship
- Baby Names that mean Ornament