Aaradhy meaning and origin
Offbeat and Modern boy name Aaradhy means "Adorable or Worshipped" is used largely in Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Aaradhy
Popularity of Aaradhy
Aaradhy is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our estimate, over 10 people has been named Aaradhy globally.
Numerological aspects of Aaradhy
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Other names similar to Aaradhy
- Stuvi means Worshipper, Worship or Praiser used for baby girls is used majorly in Marathi, Tamil and Bengali
- Sucharitha means One Having a Very Clean Character or Of Good Character is specifically used in Kannada and Oriya is used as a baby girl name
- Chandranshu - Boy name Chandranshu is used predominantly in Bengali and Assamese, Chandranshu means "Moon Ray or Lord Vishnu"
- Aniswar means Goddess of Earth or Lord of Serpents or Vasuki is specifically used in Kannada, Tamil and Oriya is used for baby boys
- Ramakant - Of Sanskrit origin, Ramakant bestowed upon boys used predominantly in Kannada and Bengali, Ramakant means "Lord Vishnu or Beloved of Rama"
Namesakes of Aaradhy
We could not find any notable namesake.