Aarshati meaning and origin
Aarshati's meaning is Holy is used as a girl name is specifically used in Marathi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Aarshati
Popularity of Aarshati
Aarshati is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aarshati
You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people.
Other names similar to Aarshati, for soon-to-be-parents
- Sampuja - Girl name Sampuja is specifically used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi languages, meaning of Sampuja is "Esteem or Reverence"
- Timirand is used predominantly in Marathi and Hindi, Timirand means "The Sun or Darkness Destroyer" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Chandraanan - Principally used in Malayalam, Hindi and Bengali, Chandraanan bestowed upon boys, meaning of Chandraanan is "Moon-like Face"
- Ugrakali - Girl name Ugrakali is principally used in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, meaning of Ugrakali is "Goddess Durga in her Dreadful Form or Fierce or Black"
- Antosha - The boy name Antosha means "Invaluable or Inestimable". Its origin is in Russian is used majorly in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Aarshati
We could not find any notable namesake.