Aarthi meaning and origin
Used largely in Telugu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali and Oriya atypical, Aarthi means "Worship or Way of Offering Prayer to God" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Aarthi
Popularity of Aarthi
Aarthi is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9473 (1999) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. Over 104 people have been named Aarthi in United States. Aarthi is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2001. Aarthi is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in South Africa and United Arab Emirates. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Aarthi globally.
Numerological analysis of Aarthi
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You have the heart of a warrior. You are a human and an animal right activist. The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Looking for names similar to Aarthi? Please go through the following names
- Deekshin means Initiated or Consecrated is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil
- Tanav means Flute is a baby boy name is used in Kannada, Telugu and Gujarati
- Amaneesh means God of Peace is principally used in Oriya and Malayalam is used for baby boys
- Kusumlata - Kusumlata's meaning is Flowering Creeper is predominantly used in Telugu and Tamil is aimed at baby girls
- Jivesh - Meaning of Jivesh is God or Courageous is used specifically in Oriya, Tamil and Malayalam is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Aarthi
- Aarthi Agarwal, Indian-American actress
- Aarthi Videep is credited as writer of movie 180