Aarupa meaning and origin
Girl name Aarupa means "Beautiful, Moon Faced or Goddess Lakshmi" is used especially in Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aarupa
Popularity of Aarupa
Aarupa is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to India.
What numerology tells about Aarupa?
Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this.
Do you like Aarupa? Read these names too
- Kanka - Unisex name Kanka means "Fragrance of the Lotus or Lord Brahama" is used prevalently in Gujarati and Oriya
- Eshma means Lucky used for baby girls is mainly used in Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada
- Kreena - Sufficiently quirky and Fresh girl name Kreena is used mainly in Gujarati, Bengali and Marathi languages, meaning of Kreena is "Pure (Originate from Lord Krishna) or Beautiful"
- Divyasri is used largely in Kannada and Telugu, Divyasri means "Heavenly, Divine or Pure Light" is given to girls
- Vasi - The boy name Vasi means "Power of Attraction" is especially used in Oriya and Bengali
Namesakes of Aarupa
We could not find any notable namesake.