Aasa meaning and origin
The girl name Aasa means "Hope or Aspiration" is especially used in Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Finnish, Swedish, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Sikh, Danish, Norwegian, Malayalam and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aasa
Popularity of Aasa
Aasa is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal and Norway. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Aasa?
Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile.
Other names similar to Aasa
- Wini - Uncommon unisex name Wini is used in Swedish, Danish and English, Wini means "Winner"
- Jil - Originated from Greek and Latin, Offbeat Jil is used notably in Gujarati and Norwegian aimed at baby girls, meaning of Jil is "Cold, Julia or Shield"
- Ábel - Ábels origin is Hebrew is dominantly used in Sami and Finnish, meaning of Ábel is "Breath" is aimed at boys
- Luise - Unfamiliar Luises origin is Latin and Germanic bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Luise is "Struggle, War or Battle"
- Ulli is originated from Old High German and Germanic languages is used as a gender-neutral name, Ulli means "Patrimony, Powerful or Rich" is largely used in Swedish, Finnish and German
Namesakes of Aasa
We could not find any notable namesake.