Aashana meaning and origin
New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Aashana particulary is used in Tamil is given to baby girls. Aashana is variant spelling of Ashana. Ashana's meaning is Daughter of Bali and Friend is used prevalently in Tamil, Hindi and Marathi.
Variants of AashanaNames that rhyme with Aashana
Popularity of Aashana
Aashana is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Aashana is a familiar name in India. According to our research, at least 300 people have been bestowed Aashana around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aashana
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aashana
- Dhakshanya commonly is used in Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Dhakshanya is "Amman or Goddess Parvathy"
- Uruthira - Specifically used in Tamil, Uruthira is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Uruthira is "Lord Shiva"
- Kavilas - Boy name Kavilas is particulary used in Tamil, meaning of Kavilas is "The One who Interested in Poems or All"
- Kanru means Beautiful is a baby girl name is used in Tamil
- Bhairavan mainly is used in Tamil, meaning of Bhairavan is "Frightful Hindu Deity 'Vairavar' the One has a Dog As His Vehicle. a Form of Fierce Manifestation of Lord Shiva" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Aashana
We could not find any notable namesake.