Aashika meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Aashika majorly is used in Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya and Hindi is a baby girl name, meaning of Aashika is "Lovable".Names that rhyme with Aashika
Popularity of Aashika
Aashika is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8717 (2017) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Aashika is a familiar name in India. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aashika
Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Widen your perspective and start living. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light.
Go through the following names similar to Aashika
- Vedatman means Lord Vishnu is a baby boy name is used notably in Marathi and Telugu
- Lalithya means Grace, Beauty or Loveliness is mainly used in Oriya, Kannada and Gujarati is a girl name
- Devamanohari - Devamanohari's meaning is Name of a Raga is commonly used in Telugu, Tamil and Oriya is a baby girl name
- Nandhika - Girl name Nandhika means "Goddess Lakshmi" is mainly used in Tamil and Oriya
- Jiyaan - Recent and Rarefied Jiyaan specifically is used in Bengali, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Jiyaan is "Always Happy or Near Heart" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Aashika
We could not find any notable namesake.