Aashima meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Sindhi, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Oriya, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam and Bengali, Aashima means "One who is Full of Hope, Limitless, Protector, Defendant or Central" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Aashima
Popularity of Aashima
Aashima is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aashima as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aashima
Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. Change your perspective. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. As for your friends, keep it real. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more.
Do you like Aashima? Read these names too
- Varnit - Boy name Varnit is used particulary in Hindi and Kannada languages, meaning of Varnit is "Varn or Described"
- Anshuk - Boy name Anshuk is primarily used in Bengali, Malayalam and Sanskrit languages, Anshuk means "Radiant or Sunbeam"
- Vrishabha - Vrishabha's meaning is Illustrious,, Excellent or Best is largely used in Tamil and Marathi is aimed at girls
- Pravah - The boy name Pravah is used in Oriya and Tamil, Pravah means "Flow of the River"
- Pathik commonly is used in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, meaning of Pathik is "A Traveller or A Traveler" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Aashima
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aashima
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Protector