Aashni meaning and origin
Aashni means Lightning is used primarily in Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Bengali is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aashni
Popularity of Aashni
Aashni is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. At least, 80 people globally have carried Aashni as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Aashni?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Looking for a name like Aashni? Please go through the following names
- Devrat - Boy name Devrat is used primarily in Hindi, Gujarati and Sindhi languages, meaning of Devrat is "Spiritual or Name of an Ancient King"
- Arish - Arish's meaning is Sky is used especially in Telugu and Tamil is bestowed upon baby boys
- Mittoo - Mittoo's meaning is Measured or Parrot is used as a boy name is notably used in Tamil and Oriya
- Anoma - Girl name Anoma is used specifically in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Anoma is "Illustrious"
- Toral - Substantially used in Hindi, Telugu and Gujarati far-out, Toral means "A Folk Heroine or Soft" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Aashni
We could not find any notable namesake.