Amoolya meaning and origin
Meaning of Amoolya is Priceless or Precious is used in Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu is bestowed upon both sexes.Names that rhyme with Amoolya
Popularity of Amoolya
Amoolya is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 500 people has been named Amoolya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Amoolya?
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Amoolya
- Suvan - Primarily used in Hindi and Tamil unexpected choice and modernistic, Suvan bestowed upon boys, meaning of Suvan is "The Sun or Lord Shiva"
- Sailesh means King of Mountains or Lord of the Mountain is a baby boy name is used in Tamil, Marathi and Telugu
- Smaya - Recent and Odd Smaya is used especially in Bengali and Malayalam, Smaya means "Smile" is bestowed upon girls
- Kuj - Kuj's meaning is The Son of the Earth, Name of the Planet Mars or A Tree is largely used in Marathi, Tamil and Telugu is aimed at boys
- Trinayana - The girl name Trinayana means "Having Three Eyes or Goddess Durga" is largely used in Marathi, Hindi and Kannada
Namesakes of Amoolya
We could not find any notable namesake.