Aasritha meaning and origin
Used mostly in Telugu, Aasritha means "Giving Protection" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aasritha
Popularity of Aasritha
Aasritha is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Aasritha
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. Stress hates your guts.
Looking for names similar to Aasritha? Please go through the following names
- Puneetha means Pure is used especially in Telugu is a baby girl name
- Poornachander primarily is used in Telugu bestowed upon boys, meaning of Poornachander is "Full Moon"
- Jvitesh - Meaning of Jvitesh is God is used in Telugu is used as a boy name
- Vikramark is used mainly in Telugu bestowed upon boys, Vikramark means "King"
- Asishram - Boy name Asishram means "Blessings" is chiefly used in Telugu
Namesakes of Aasritha
We could not find any notable namesake.