Aasthaa meaning and origin
Aasthaa is used particulary in Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil and Malayalam, Aasthaa means "Faith or Desire to Achieve" is used in general as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aasthaa
Popularity of Aasthaa
Aasthaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aasthaa
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You have the heart of a warrior. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy.
Do you like Aasthaa? You would love these names
- Mani Chandrika - Meaning of Mani Chandrika is Moon Light is largely used in Malayalam, Tamil and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Viya - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Viya specifically is used in Hindi and Bengali is a baby girl name, meaning of Viya is "Poem or Breeze"
- Suchit - Principally used in Tamil and Hindi new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Suchit means "Person with a Sound Mind" is a boy name
- Rigved means Name of a Veda or One of the Vedas is a baby boy name is used specifically in Gujarati, Telugu and Malayalam
- Shakuni - Unisex name Shakuni means "Uncle of Kauravas or Bird" is mostly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada
Namesakes of Aasthaa
We could not find any notable namesake.