Aathangan meaning and origin
Aathangan is used specifically in Tamil, Aathangan means "Inquisitive Person or Curious One" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Aathangan
Popularity of Aathangan
Aathangan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aathangan
There isn't a person you can't charm. You have the heart of a warrior. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only.
Do you like Aathangan? You would love these names
- Kalaimaaran - Used mainly in Tamil, Kalaimaaran bestowed upon boys, Kalaimaaran means "Artistic One"
- Kaavia - Girl name Kaavia is chiefly used in Tamil, meaning of Kaavia is "Full of Imagination"
- Thamilmathi - Meaning of Thamilmathi is Very Intelligent in Tamil Language is used majorly in Tamil is bestowed upon baby girls
- Suhuna - Used in Tamil, Suhuna means "Virtuous" is used as a baby girl name
- KuyilMoli is used principally in Tamil bestowed upon girls, KuyilMoli means "Sweet Voice of the Kuyil Bird"
Namesakes of Aathangan
We could not find any notable namesake.