Aatharsha meaning and origin
Girl name Aatharsha is used majorly in Tamil language, meaning of Aatharsha is "The One who Worship Cow".Names that rhyme with Aatharsha
Popularity of Aatharsha
Aatharsha is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aatharsha?
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Injustice makes you go crazy. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself.
Other names similar to Aatharsha, for soon-to-be-parents
- Meerunalini - Girl name Meerunalini means "Lotus Lover" is dominantly used in Tamil
- Jeevini is used principally in Tamil, Jeevini means "Knowledge" is given to baby girls
- Aathirayal - Meaning of Aathirayal is The One Born in 'Thiruvathirai' Naksathram is used as a girl name is majorly used in Tamil
- Tharmilan - Meaning of Tharmilan is A Person who Loves to Donates His Belongings is used as a boy name is majorly used in Tamil
- Ponesakki - Girl name Ponesakki means "Gold Lover, Worthy or Pricey" is largely used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aatharsha
We could not find any notable namesake.