Abbigaile meaning and origin
Abbigaile is variant transcription of Abigaile. Abigaile is a derivative of Abigail.
Variants of AbbigaileNames that rhyme with Abbigaile
Popularity of Abbigaile
Abbigaile is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8686 (2010) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Abbigaile?
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You are all about adventure and travel. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
If you like Abbigaile, you would love these names
- Giacobbe - Predominantly used in Italian new-fangled and unusual, Giacobbe is originated from Hebrew and a baby boy name, meaning of Giacobbe is "Yahweh May Protect or Supplanter"
- Giusy primarily is used in Italian, meaning of Giusy is "He (God) Will Add" that originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys
- Orlanne - Meaning of Orlanne is God is with Us is originated from Hebrew
- Enosh - Unfamiliar Enosh came from Hebrew language is a unisex name, primarily used in Tamil and English, meaning of Enosh is "Enosch or Human Being in Hebrew"
- Jordain - Rare unisex name Jordain came from Hebrew, meaning of Jordain is "Down Flowing or Descend" is used in English
Namesakes of Abbigaile
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abbigaile
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Head
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Rejoicing
- Baby Names that mean Rejoices
- Baby Names that mean God