Abbudin name meaning
What does Abbudin mean?
Used chiefly in Arabic, Abbudin bestowed upon boys, Abbudin means "Worshippers".Names that rhyme with Abbudin
How popular is the name Abbudin?
Abbudin is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Abbudin
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You never settle for less. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Parents who liked Abbudin, loved these names
- Nuryn - Girl name Nuryn is used notably in Arabic, meaning of Nuryn is "Light"
- Mustafah - Mustafah's meaning is Elect of God, Prophet Muhammad and Chosen has its origin in Arabic is a baby boy name is mainly used in Arabic. Mustafah is resultant of Mustafa.
- Aleef - Originated from Arabic, Aleef is used as a baby boy name and is largely used in Arabic, Aleef means "Sociable, Friendly or Amicable"
- Kambujiya is used mainly in Arabic, Kambujiya means "Handsome King" is a boy name
- Shaleha - The girl name Shaleha is used particulary in Arabic, Shaleha means "Separate"
Famous people named Abbudin
We could not find any notable namesake.