Abdesselem meaning and origin
Of Quran origin, Abdesselem means "Servant of Peace".Names that rhyme with Abdesselem
Popularity of Abdesselem
Abdesselem is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. Abdesselem is a common name in Algeria and Morocco while somewhat familiar name in Tunisia. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Abdesselem as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Abdesselem
You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. If your name ends with letter M, it reveals your passion for books, travel, and solitude, exploring nature. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Other names similar to Abdesselem, for soon-to-be-parents
- Shaaziya - Girl name Shaaziya means "Fragrant" is substantially used in Arabic
- Akhund-Zada - Boy name Akhund-Zada is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Akhund-Zada is "Son of a Person Learned in Religious Matters"
- Ghuncha - The girl name Ghuncha means "Bunch of Flowers" is primarily used in Arabic
- Shayan - The queer unisex name Shayan means "Deserving, Intelligent or Meriting" is originated from Persian is principally used in Tamil and Norwegian
- Naasihah - Girl name Naasihah is used in Arabic, Naasihah means "Advisor or A Faithful Minister"
Namesakes of Abdesselem
We could not find any notable namesake.