Abdirahim name meaning
On This Page
What does Abdirahim mean?
Meaning of Abdirahim is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdirahim
How popular is the name Abdirahim?
Abdirahim is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2004 and achieved its top ranking of 6994 in 2011. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 1851st.
But Abdirahim is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Abdirahim around the globe.
Abdirahim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Abdirahim?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Abdirahim
- Sonya - Sonya's meaning is Skill or Form of Sonia is notably used in Danish, English and Slavic and is aimed at both boys and girls came from Old Greek. In 1989, renowned Sonya was the 462nd most popular name among baby girl names in United States
- Ramzia - Used substantially in Arabic, Ramzia is used as a girl name, Ramzia means "Gift"
- Umaira - The infrequent and contemporary girl name Umaira means "Living Long or Second Khalifah" is used in Arabic
- ZiaurRahman means Light of the Most Gracious (Allah) is substantially used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Naqeeba - The girl name Naqeeba is used especially in Arabic, Naqeeba means "Group Leader or Soul" is originated from Arabic
Famous people named Abdirahim
We could not find any notable namesake.