Abdon meaning and origin
The rare boy name Abdon is originated from Hebrew, Abdon means "Compliant, Latin form of Hebrew name עַבְדּוֹן Meaning Servile, Service or Subservient" is especially used in Finnish and Swedish languages.Names that rhyme with Abdon
Popularity of Abdon
Abdon is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1915 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 359 babies in United States have been named Abdon. In France, it had been in use since 1900 and made it to the top 300 but has appeared since 1971. Over 795 people have been named Abdon in France. But Abdon is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Peru. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Abdon as their given name according to our evaluation.
Abdon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdon
You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You dream of living in a more humane society. You have a quick mind. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Other names similar to Abdon
- Tõnu is form of Tõnis in Estonian language
- Irenes is Swedish equivalent of Irene
- Capitola - Age-old and Cherished Capitola is used mostly in Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Latin, Capitola means "Head of Olus" is a girl name
- Katikka notably is used in Finnish and Swedish came from Old Greek used as a baby girl name, meaning of Katikka is "One Possessed with Many Qualities and Pure". Katikka is abridged form of Kati.
- Myrtille - Girl name Myrtille is used in Swedish and Finnish and rooted from Greek and Latin, Myrtille means "Small Fruit Shrub"
Namesakes of Abdon
- Abdon and Sennen,
- Abdon Pamich, former Italian race walker