Abdoulie meaning and origin
Meaning of Abdoulie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdoulie
Popularity of Abdoulie
Abdoulie is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1994, peaked in 2004 when it ranked 5240th. There are over 120 babies that have been given the name Abdoulie in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2248 in 2014. Over 101 babies in England and Wales have been named Abdoulie. But Abdoulie is a popular baby name in Gambia where every 1 in 80 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Abdoulie around the globe.
Abdoulie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Abdoulie
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
Looking for a name like Abdoulie? Please go through the following names
- Noor-e-sahar - Used especially in Arabic, Noor-e-sahar bestowed upon girls, Noor-e-sahar means "Light of Bewitch"
- SaifulAzman - Used principally in Arabic, SaifulAzman means "Sword of Dream" is used for boys
- Hairum - Boy name Hairum means "Pious" is used largely in Arabic
- Galilah - Of Hebrew origin, Galilah means "Exalted or God Shall Redeem" and a baby girl name is principally used in Arabic
- ShamsUlHaq - Used especially in Arabic, ShamsUlHaq means "Appellation Given to Indian or Pakistani Scholars or The Sun of Truth" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abdoulie
- Abdoulie Mansally, Gambian footballer