Abdul-Fattah meaning and origin
Principally used in Arabic, Abdul-Fattah means "Servant of the Opener (of the Gates of Sustenance) / Conqueror (Allah)" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Fattah
Popularity of Abdul-Fattah
Abdul-Fattah is a rare name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Go through the following names similar to Abdul-Fattah
- Shaafiah - Girl name Shaafiah means "A Mediator or One who Deprecates" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Zarra - Offbeat and Modern girl name Zarra is used in Arabic, Zarra means "Particle" came from Arabic
- Munif - Boy name Munif is used dominantly in Arabic, Munif means "Exalted or Excellent"
- Ghania - Girl name Ghania is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Ghania is "Beautiful Girl or That is Enough of Little" came from Arabic
- Saqiba majorly is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Saqiba is "Piercing or Acute"
Namesakes of Abdul-Fattah
We could not find any notable namesake.