Abdul-Jabaar meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Mighty
Add to favorites
The boy name Abdul-Jabaar is prevalently used in Arabic language, Abdul-Jabaar means "Servant of the Mighty".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Jabaar
Popularity of Abdul-Jabaar
Abdul-Jabaar is an uncommon name around the globe.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abdul-Jabaar
- Tanzeela - Specifically used in Arabic, Tanzeela means "Send by God or to Come from the Havens, Receiving Hospitably or Revelation" is used as a baby girl name
- Pirzada - Meaning of Pirzada is A Son of Pir (Sufi) or A Souvenir of Leader is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Badiuz-Zaman - Badiuz-Zaman's meaning is Genius of the Time is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Hakam - Boy name Hakam means "One of the Ninety-nine Excellent Names of God, Judge or Commander" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Razeenah - Used dominantly in Arabic, Razeenah is used as a girl name, Razeenah means "Name of a Sahabiyah RA"
Namesakes of Abdul-Jabaar
We could not find any notable namesake.