Abdul-Muhaimin meaning and origin
The boy name Abdul-Muhaimin is used specifically in Arabic, Abdul-Muhaimin means "The Guardian, The Protector or Servant of the Supervising / All-preserver (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Muhaimin
Popularity of Abdul-Muhaimin
Abdul-Muhaimin is an uncommon name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Abdul-Muhaimin
- Abdul-Awwal - Boy name Abdul-Awwal means "Slave of the First One" is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Kader - Boy name Abdul-Kader means "Servant of the Able" is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Mujib - Boy name Abdul-Mujib is largely used in Arabic language, Abdul-Mujib means "Servant of the Responder / Answerer (Allah)"
- Jehaan - Used in Arabic, Jehaan is used as a baby girl name, Jehaan means "Beautiful Flower or Creative Mind"
- Muqaddasah - Used in Arabic, Muqaddasah means "Sacred or Holy" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Abdul-Muhaimin
We could not find any notable namesake.