Abdul-Nasir meaning and origin
Boy name Abdul-Nasir is used mostly in Arabic, Abdul-Nasir means "Protector or Servant of the Helper".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Nasir
Popularity of Abdul-Nasir
Abdul-Nasir is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1997. Also, Abdul-Nasir is a familiar name in Ghana. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Abdul-Nasir globally.
Do you like Abdul-Nasir? Read these names too
- Ozaafar - Meaning of Ozaafar is Lion is predominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Tayyibah - The unconventional and contemporary girl name Tayyibah means "Agreeable, Pleasant or Another Name for Hazrat Fatimah Zahra" is largely used in Arabic
- Raakiba prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Raakiba is "Horse Rider"
- Bahijah - Girl name Bahijah is particulary used in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic, Bahijah means "Magnificent, Splendid or Joyful"
- Haqikah - Origin of Haqikah is in Arabic, meaning of Haqikah is "Truthful or Honest" notably used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Abdul-Nasir
We could not find any notable namesake.